Reporting within minutes
PSIpenta Business Reporting optimises analysis and reporting, and provides all components necessary for designing enterprise-wide evaluations and dashboards. Relevant information is available quickly prepared in a visually appealing manner.
- Analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- Powerful desktop tool for IT administrators for creating complex reports and data objects
- Various web-based tools for end users to view or create reports
- Connection of all common databases, xls and csv files
- Comprehensive authorisation system for access and distribution
- Time and event-driven distribution of reports
- Conditional formatting
- Charts, 3D illustrations, HTML5 graphics
- Dashboard creation
- Multidimensional and relational evaluations
- Data export in XHTML, PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- In-memory calculation
PSIpenta reporting provides the option of evaluating data from systems and databases in the entire PSIpenta ERP & MES portfolios and illustrating company figures in data cubes or reports. In the Business Reporting package, metadata areas are integrated in a data warehouse and matching report templates are integrated in the functional areas of sales, purchasing, cost accounting, production, finance and SCM. Live data can also be accessed.
Tools for report creation
Beyond standard reports and queries, optional expansion possibilities are available for creating individual reports with freely definable dimensions:
- Viewer: display reports provided on the Web or Intranet using drill-through in the respective source system
- Studio: ad-hoc queries of data objects without programming knowledge
- Interactive viewer: processing finished reports directly in the Web including drill down
- Dashboard: create and share your own dashboards directly on the Web
- Designer: desktop tool for IT administrators for creating data objects as a basis for reporting
- Server: hosts the reporting engine, administration services
PSIpenta Business Reporting is an analysis and reporting solution based on OpenText Analytics (by Actuate BIRT) that satisfies the increasing demands on functionality, data sources and data requirements.